Monday, June 12, 2023

Apple and White Cheddar Tart

I’m trying to be more intentional about blogging because when I have long gaps it feels like I’m not cooking or creating but I am - I’m just not blogging. So, here I am all intentional and ready to tell you about my last delicious dish - a 5 ingredient Apple and White Cheddar tart; it’s fast, easy, and you will get rave reviews. 

With only five ingredients, this tart recipe is perfect when you’re pressed for time or looking for a few minutes to sip a glass of wine before the guests arrive. To save time I used puff pastry - vegan if you can find it.





Ingredients:
1 sheet of puff pastry

1 crisp apple

3 ounces shredded sharp white cheddar

Honey

Fresh thyme leaves


Instructions:


Preheat oven to 400 degrees.


Thaw 1 sheet of puff pastry, roll it out, and place it on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.


Thinly slice 1 tart/crisp apple into half moons and set aside. 


Distribute the shredded cheddar on the puff pastry, be sure to leave a border around the edge. 


Place apples on top of the cheddar and bake for 20 - 25 minutes until the puff pastry is browned. 


Remove from oven, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle fresh thyme leaves on top. 


Cut and serve. 


Thanks for Stopping By!

No comments:

Post a Comment